Thursday 5 July 2012

What Makes A Man Sexy?

In my opinion a man is sexy when he is knowledgeable and mature. Men that enjoy household chores and ones that can cook a fabulous meal are just as charming.

What are other traits that are appealing to women? A man that smells nice, well groomed, well dressed and has a fit physique. Being polite, chivalrous and romantic can be a perk.

A big "no, no" to men out there chivalry is not dead and it still makes a girl happy to see you open a door for her and not slam it in her face.

While most men think females are genetically programmed to be loving and caring. Do you expect them to be the perfect housewife like Samantha from Bewitched? That phase is now history.



Women have evolved to a more independent breed. I believe in hard work and I like to live a glamorous life. You work hard you play even harder. I don't want to spend my waking hours cooking and cleaning like a maid.



A man that helps around the house on a weekly basis on their own will is one of the top traits a woman finds sexy.



Most male friends I've spoken to about this topic have chuckled and said "are you kidding me?" No, I'm not. It's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment